Welcome to Swinduro’18!!
We’re back, we’re bigger, we’re better and we hope you’re stoked to come join us for a great weekend in the forest. We’ve got four events in the mix this year with something for everyone to test themselves against – from our mini shredders to our experienced pinners.
So, what does Swinduro’18 have on offer?
- Female Enduro – back for another go after snow stopped play in March. A 20km, 8 stage entry level event – with 150 girls entered already it’s going to be a female forest takeover! #herecomethegirls
- Mixed Enduro – back for its third year our mixed 25km, 10 stage enduro event.
- Mini Shredders Enduro – how come the big kids get to have all the fun? New this year – a 5km, 3 stage event for our youngest shredders.
- Gravel – Our first “gravelduro” a 30km relaxed gravel sportive around Swinley Forest with 3 Special Timed Stages…..the question is will the timed stages be flat out burns, hill climbs or gravity assisted….or maybe all 3. Grab your drop bars, touring bikes, or XC mtb’s to take part in this event around Swinley Forest.
No matter what event you choose, the Swinduro’18 course has been designed to allow the first timers to the pinners to come, ride and enjoy the day out. The course will be challenging for all levels of skill and experience. If you are looking for an event to try riding with others, test yourself at your local riding spot or simply to close out the season then join us at Swinduro’18 – hang out with friends, make new ones and enjoy the atmosphere!
Now it wouldn’t be a proper Swinduro without a buzzing Base Camp. We will have a BBQ, some craft ales, a prosecco bar and coffees stalls providing some post race fuel alongside stalls with lots of goodies from some of the biggest names in MTB, including Fox Head Clothing, Red Bull, Dakine Clothing, Stans No Tubes, Muc Off, Goodyear Tyres and the full 2019 range of Marin Bikes.
Some of the fun activities going on in Base Camp will include:
- Wooden pump track to test your skills on
- Stans No Tubes providing free tubeless conversions for Swinduro event riders
- ‘Race your mates’ dual slalom track – who can get to the bottom first?!
If you have entered and have any queries on entry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference!